Rules to follow:
The most cause of accidents is consumed of alcoholic beverages. Don’t drink before driving.
• Look for a capable mechanic to give maintaining to your car.
• Turn your lights whenever you required.
• Keep your distance from other vehicles. Just to guarantee your safety.
• Follow traffic lights and all traffic signs. Be prudent.
• Consider other drivers, at the moment of using turn signals for lane changes, or when you just make a turn. Probably they can open up a space for you.
• Don’t contribute to noise pollution. Use the horn only when will be necessary.
• Keep the four tires inflated to give the best performance, traction and mileage.
• Use properly your mirrors.
• Do not talking on cell phones, put them on speakerphone is more practice and less risked.
Some tips previous you driving a car:
• Ensure all lights are in working, turn on the lights and realize a small walk around the vehicle, even the blinkers.
• Verify there are not things hanging from the vehicle or any fluid leaks.
• Check that the tires are properly inflated.
Some tips when you are inside car:
• Wear your seatbelts.
• Adjust both of left and right mirrors. Through the left mirror you must see the left side of the car and the opposite side would be focused by the right mirror.